1) Holidays and Observances:
- July 13 Embrace Your Geekness Day -Whether you are the slide-ruler, dark glasses who creates gazillion dollar computer operating systems named after fruits or the type that begins planning your Dragon*Con costume the day after Dragon*Con … embrace it today. Bring out your inner geek and be the geek you’ve always wanted to be!
- July 13 is also Gruntled Worker Day! Not DISgruntled, just gruntled. It’s got to be the opposite, right? So be cheery, love your job and co-workers … pay it forward in the coffee line this morning! Have a GREAT day!
- Today marks the 3rd and final Friday the 13th in the 2012 Calendar. Scared? Challenged? How do you plan to spend the day?
- Cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning…then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon.