Here in Georgia…
- Alpharetta-based drug developer Bristol-Myers Squibb was sold over the weekend for $2.5 billion. It’s unclear at this point if any jobs will be leaving the area.
- The City of Atlanta will briefly release some two million documents relating to concession contracts at Hartsfield.
- Candidates have filed for open House seats in HD-60 and HD-107.
- More HOPE cuts are likely on the way.
- House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams is a “legislator to watch” this year.
- In case you missed it, here are the names of new committee chairs in the Georgia House.
- Georgia’s new concealed carry licenses actually look legit.
National stories of interest…
- Todd Palin is backing Newt Gingrich. Could Sarah be next?
- According to a new poll from CBS, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul do the best against